BSI Essentials: 45001 – Terms & Conditions
1. You have recently purchased access to the BSI Essentials: 45001 Product (the "Product") from BSI.
2. BSI has issued you with a means to self-register and use the Product, which you acknowledge is only for your use and may not be shared with anyone else.
3. Use of the Product is for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase and will include any updates to the documents on the Product published during that period. At the end of the period of 12 months, your access to the Product will be automatically withdrawn, unless BSI has agreed with you to renew your licence
4. You acknowledge that copyright subsists, in favour of BSI or The International Organization for Standardization, in the documents provided to you by BSI on the Product. The documents incorporate both visible and invisible watermarks.
5. BSI authorizes you to:
- print one hard copy of each document contained on the Product for your own personal use; and
- download one single electronic copy of each document contained on the Product for your own personal use; and copy a maximum of 5% of the content of each document and paste it to another document for internal use at your site. The copied content in the new document must contain " Copyright BSI © Date" (where 'Date' is the date of copyrighted material).
6. You are not authorized to:
- transmit any document from the Product electronically or by any other means in any form to any other person;
- copy or circulate any documents from the Product electronically, including by electronic mail, even for internal use at your site; or
- copy any part of any document from the Product into another document, other than in accordance with clause 5 of these terms & conditions.
7. You shall prevent any unauthorized access to, or use of, the Product and/or any documents contained in the Product and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify BSI.
8. When you use our website, you may not:
- use it in any way that may be technically harmful (such as infecting it with computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms or any other harmful components, corrupted data, malicious or harmful software);
- use it for any fraudulent or illegal purpose or in connection with a criminal offence;
- post or transmit material to, from or through it that may be threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous or that may infringe the rights of any third party; or
- cause annoyance or inconvenience to any person by using our website.
9. BSI shall co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing BSI to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of any of these provisions.
10. BSI provides the Product on an "AS IS" basis. The Product may be compiled from materials furnished to BSI by outside sources and should be used as a reference source only. BSI does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the material or that your use of the Product to access and use the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the results obtained will be successful or will satisfy your requirements.
11. BSI makes no warranties, representations or agreements, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. These terms & conditions are governed by and subject to English Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.